Mini quiz. Phrasal Verbs with get
Choose from about, across, ahead, along and around
1) He’s been promoted again! He really knows how to get ______.
2) He’s a genius at maths, but she has a problem getting it _______ to her students.
3) Don’t tell anyone at school. If you do it will get ________ in no time.
4) I’ve got lots of friends at work because I can get ________ with anyone.
5) Since I got my car, it’s so much easier to get __________. (2 possible answers)
Search this site
Related Posts (YARPP)
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.